Why is Fusion Stone So Popular?
March 7, 2018
Over the years, Fusion Stone has made a name in the world of stone veneer partly because of its simple and easy installation. With unsurpassed benefits and features Fusion Stone is a DIY project’s best-friend. By staying customer-centric, having a keen eye for detail and being persistently dedicated, the Fusion Stone team continues to offer relentless commitment to our customers and core values.
Why Fusion Stone?
Not all stone veneer is created equal. Fusion Stone’s popularity stems from many advantages, which aren’t easily found in other stone veneer products.
- It can be attached to most surfaces, including metal, wood, brick and cement
- Lighter than normal stone makes it easier to handle and install
- Installation involves the use of minimal tools, because it’s easy to cut and attach
- Fusion Stone is affordable and increases the value of your home
- It’s available in a wide variety of styles, shapes and colours
- Fusion stone is water repellent and mold resistant
- It’s ideal for a variety of indoor and outdoor projects, such as making a fireplace pop, adding style to an office or revamping a home’s façade
- Since it’s manufactured here in Canada, Fusion Stone leaves a smaller environmental footprint than stone quarried outside the country
- Fusion Stone comes with a lifetime guarantee, which promises a lifetime of maintenance-free performance
People are Talking About Fusion Stone
Word of mouth is just as important as ever, and one of the things people are talking about is the complete installation support that comes with Fusion Stone. We offer installation videos and guides to make your project quick and stress-free. Check out some before and after images and hear for yourself how easy our stone veneer is to work with.
You don’t have to look hard to find glowing reviews of Fusion Stone on many DIY and contractor sites. Every one of these reviews says the same thing: Fusion Stone products are easy to use, reliable and of the highest standard.
You don’t have to look hard to find Fusion Stone, either! We can be seen at some of the top home, cottage and renovation shows every year. We also run a summer long demo tour in Ontario and Quebec where we visit big box stores like Home Depot and Home Hardware to show consumers how easy it is to work with Fusion Stone.
Throw in the fact that we’re a 3rd generation family-owned company that’s 100% Canadian and you have a company that stands tall next to the big-name stores that carry our product. In fact, our products are distributed across Canada in over 1,500 locations. Find the nearest dealer here.
Will you be in Toronto in March? If so, catch us at the Toronto National Home Show from March 9th to 18th and the Toronto Spring Cottage Show from March 23rd to 25th and see for yourself what makes Fusion Stone so popular.