10 Reasons Why Fusion Stone is the Better Choice
novembre 2, 2016
1. Fusion Stone is the premier thin stone product and is the highest quality system on the market. The colour in Fusion Stone products occur throughout the full body of the stone, not just on the surface, which provides resistance to fading, scratches, chips, scuffs and wear and tear that other products simply can’t measure up to.
2. Fusion Stone is easy to install. It can be cut with a circular or masonry saw, a hammer and chisel or mechanical splitter. Fusion Stone was designed for DIY projects and is a popular choice for homeowners.
3. Fusion Stone products can be easily installed on virtually any surface, including:
- Wood frames
- Steel studs
- Pre-existing masonry
- Pre-cast wall sections
- Existing brick (if the brick wall is structurally sound and designed as a load bearing wall).
4. Fusion Stone is packaged as a system, which includes clips, screws and the required driver. This means that Fusion Stone is fast and easy to install compared to other products on the market.
5. Fusion Stone has a lifetime guarantee. When installed according to the Fusion Stone Installation Guidelines the product will last a lifetime.
6. Fusion Stone is an affordable choice which is on par with other thin stones and is substantially lower in price than natural stone.
7. Fusion Stone offers a wide variety of colour and stone options and looks beautiful in any space and design plan.
8. Fusion Stone outperforms standard masonry stone. Unlike masonry stone it doesn’t need a brick ledge because it is mechanically fastened. This means the stones are fastened to the wall with stainless steel Fusion Stone clips. The end result looks exactly like standard full bed depth masonry, even to the experts.
9. Fusion Stone complies with all applicable building code requirements, including CCMC and the Adhered Stone Section of the UBC and NCMA standards. When installed according to Fusion Stone Guidelines Fusion Stone is approved for installation up to 3 floors in height (10 meters) without additional installation or engineering required. Fusion Stone even exceeds strength requirements and durability for:
- Pull, shear and impact strength
- Freeze/thaw durability
- Wind load
- Wind driven rain
10. Fusion Stone is an environmentally friendly option that meets Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) standards.
Still not convinced? Take a look at what customers have to say about Fusion Stone products.