Stone Veneer is a Simple and Sanitary Choice for Your Bathroom
novembre 23, 2016
The bathroom, while not always the most exciting room in the house in terms of style and design, remains one of the most important. Although it is often understated, the fact is that the bathroom is one of the most utilized spaces in a home. It is where most of us start and finish our day and any guest who stays for more than a few hours will likely make at least one visit, which is why a great deal of thought should be put into its design.
Although stone veneer isn’t a material that automatically comes to mind when you think “bathroom,” it’s an excellent choice. Quick and affordable, using stone veneer in the bathroom is a great way to create an elegant and refined look, while simultaneously lending a more natural feel to the space; and with its wide selection of products and colours, Fusion Stone has something for everyone no matter the design taste.
The Benefits of Fusion Stone
There are many benefits to using Fusion Stone in the bathroom, including:
- Easy installation: requiring far fewer tools and less experience than traditional stone installations.
- Easy maintenance: which makes it an ideal and sanitary choice. Rarely, if ever, will Fusion Stone even require cleaning, and because it is manufactured with an integral water repellant agent water absorption into the stone is extremely limited – perfect for backsplashes.
- Affordability: Fusion Stone comes in DIY kits, which means that homeowners will save by avoiding costly contractor fees.
- Durability: Fusion Stone is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Versatility: Fusion Stone can be applied to almost any existing surface.
- Beauty: with two distinct types of veneer and four colours there is a wide selection of aesthetic and texture, so you’re sure to find a design you love.
Stone veneer can be used to create an eye catching accent wall, or a one-of-a-kind backsplash. It blends seamlessly with ultra-modern or more traditional styles, as it adds originality as an upscale feature to your bathroom. It is perfect for an upscale condo in Toronto, a family home in the GTA, or a rustic cottage by a lake.
Like tile, stone veneer is easy to clean and cannot be damaged by water. Unlike tile, stone veneer is the perfect material for turning your functional bathroom into an extension of your home’s style and personality. Stone veneer adds a special texture and tactile quality that tile simply can’t provide.
If you’ve been trying to find an affordable way for your bathroom to stand out, Fusion Stone may be just what you have been looking for. A Fusion Stone feature wall in the bathroom is simple to install and will complement all kinds of designs – from minimalist or embellished bathrooms.
Fusion Stone has established itself as Canada’s stone veneer leader thanks to the company’s resolute commitment to customer satisfaction, attention to details, focus on continuous improvement and Canadian-made quality.